|2 oz||Johnnie Walker Black Label|
|1/2 oz||1:1 Simple syrup|
|2 dashes||Aromatic Bitters|
|1||Sprig of Rosemary|
Tools of the Trade
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Citrus Peeler
- Old Fashioned Glass
- Combine all the ingredients in an ice-filled glass and stir well.
- If you don't have 1:1 simple syrup, you can make this by combining equal quantities of sugar and water in a pan and heating until the sugar dissolves.
- Serve this cocktail in a tumbler, over one large cube or several small ones. You could even use an ice ball if you prefer.
- Twist a piece of orange zest over the glass to release the aromatic oils.
- Use orange peel and sprig of toasted rosemary to finish your Old Fashioned.