Johnnie Walker with soda is a traditional pairing for when you want something that is both simple to drink and tasty and smoky. It is the perfect choice for a more laid-back occasion.
|1 1/2 oz||Johnnie Walker Black Label|
|6 oz||Club Soda|
Tools of the Trade
- Collins or Highball Glass
- Choose either a collins or highball glass and fill with cubed ice.
- Add the whisky to your preferred glass, top up with club soda.
- Serve this cocktail in a tumbler, over one large cube or several small ones. You could even use an ice ball if you prefer.
- Stir lightly to combine.
- Add a sprig of toasted rosemary to garnish.